Get Ready to Follow the Frog!September 16, 2011
We’ve started the countdown – just three days until Rainforest Alliance Week! Starting Monday, September 19, you’ll find our little green frog in stores and cafes, on the radio and in newspapers, and leaping across videos, blogs, Facebook posts, Tweets and more. A few ways you can be part of the fun:
- Find a Rainforest Alliance Week event or promotion online or in your community!
- Stay tuned for Monday’s world premiere of the Rainforest Alliance Week video. You’ll meet shoppers as they navigate the potentially hazardous supermarket aisles.
- Shop for Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffee, tea, chocolate, fruit, paper, furniture and more! Check out our listing to see what products carry the green frog seal of approval.
- Planning a trip? Choose a Rainforest Alliance Verified hotel or tour operator. Find these and other sustainable lodgings and businesses at SustainableTrip.org!
- Become a fan of the Rainforest Alliance on Facebook or follow us on Twitter! We’ll be posting frequent updates throughout the week.
- Follow the story of Federico the Frog on Twitter. Just look for #FrogStory and #Followthe Frog.
- Find the green frog seal in an unexpected place? Take a photo and share it with us on Facebook or Twitter!
- Subscribe to our Frog Blog and we’ll tell you every time we post a new entry. (You’re already here, after all.)
See you next week!